Weingut Johannes Wirschinger

Weingut Johannes Wirschinger

The J. Wirschinger winery has been producing wine since 1986. The farm covers about 10 hectares of vineyards, 90% of which are planted with Riesling. The other 10% consists of Pinot Noir, Dornfelder Müller-Thurgau and Monarch.

We are a small family business that produces conventionally.


You can taste our wines at various wine festivals and markets. We can also deliver the wines to your home or you can invite us to your home and we will organize a wine tasting with your friends.


Our products

Riesling wines

Pinot Noir

Riesling sparkling wine

Back to overview



65239 Hochheim am Main

+49 6146 84353




Darmstadt Shop Luisencenter
Luisenplatz 5
64283 Darmstadt 
Tel.: +49 6151 - 1345-13
Fax: +49 6151 - 1347-5858


Opening hours:

Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm

Sunday: 10 am to 2 pm 


Shopping with the "Darmstadt Gutschein"

The vouchers worth 10, 25, 50 or 100 euros can be bought online and in the Darmstadt Shop and can be redeemed in about 60 shops and restaurants in Darmstadt.