Water tower Darmstadt
The distinctive water tower was built in 1910 by architect Friedrich Mettegang. Built in the style of Art Nouveau as the nearby main station, he was used to supply the railway and locomotives with water and should have been demolished in 1978. Since 1986, he is privately owned by the musican and architect Albrecht Pfohl (alias "Obo") and is a historical monument. It is used as a studio and venue for events. The tower with its impressive levels is suitable for events for companies from 20 up to 90 persons.
Back to overview